ATMOsphere has launched a travel fund program for first-time end users attending ATMOsphere America 2018 Conference taking place in Hyatt Regency, Long Beach, CA on June 12-14.
The fund will cover flight and accommodation expenses of up to $1,000. The reimbursement will be processed following the conference, based on submission of an expenses claim form and valid expense receipts.
To qualify, the end user participant must:
- Be a representative of a supermarket, cold storage operator, consumer good brand or other user of HVAC&R equipment.
- Attend up to three 30-minute on-site meetings with our exhibitors and sponsors, arranged by the event organizers. You will not need to miss any conference sessions for these meetings.
- Submit receipts no later than 7 days after the end of the conference.
- Fill in and submit the online form below with the information of the person participating.
- Submit one application per attendee.
Successful applicants will be notified via email.
Contact us at america [at] atmo.org