Interested in working on exciting projects in the environmental field, as part of a dynamic, international team in Brussels?
shecco is a market accelerator of climate friendly technologies providing market development, publishing and events management services worldwide. Our mission is to bring these technologies faster to the market in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as soon as possible and thereby “sustaining our atmosphere”. We especially focus on helping our partners worldwide to introduce sustainable solutions for the Heating, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R) industries. shecco’s team is located in Brussels, Berlin, Tokyo and New York.
To reinforce its media team, shecco is looking to recruit a junior graphic designer based in Brussels.
Estimated start date: April 2017
The Junior Graphic Designer at shecco will play an important role in executing design work on several exiting projects. He/she is exposed to a wide range of activities in digital and print design, from UX (information architecture, content strategy, wireframes, sitemaps, etc.) to user interface designs, branding, visual concept development, brochure and publications design.
- Help prepare approved designs for development
- Participate in brainstorming creative concepts for projects
- Assist on quality assurance testing and content population
- Create feature images for our platforms
- Generate graphics for internal events, documents, and products
- Support our Designer on projects as needed.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good typographic eye
- Online portfolio demonstrating current skills
- Contagious level of energy!
Paid Internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionelle) for a 6-month period, renewable once for an additional six months. Thereafter, this internship may lead to a permanent employment, only based on performance assessment.
For more information about this job and/or the company please contact Monica Aldea, at: +32 2 230 37 00
Please use the online form via www.shecco.com to submit your application (including a link to your online portfolio)
Applications received outside the online system will not be taken into consideration
Application deadline: 16 March 2017. (but successful candidates might be selected before this deadline, so early application is recommended).
Interviews/ tests will be held in Brussels by end March 2017.