Interested in working on exciting projects in the environmental field, as part of a dynamic, international team in Brussels?
shecco is a market accelerator for the introduction of climate friendly technologies providing market development, publishing and events management services worldwide. Our mission is to bring these technologies faster to the market in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as soon as possible and thereby “sustaining our atmosphere”. We especially focus on helping our partners worldwide to introduce sustainable solutions for the Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R) industries. shecco’s team is located in Brussels, Tokyo and New York.
To reinforce its Media team, shecco is recruiting a Digital Marketing & Partnership officer.
Estimated start date: November 2016.
This position entails a mixture of analysis, communication, and customer-relation tasks, requiring a personality with a flexible and positive mindset, and strong analytical skills.
Profile & skills
• Strong interest in environmental issues;
• Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
• Excellent drafting skills;
• Sociable, ‘people’ person;
• Excellent multitasking capabilities under pressure;
• Strong customer and service orientation;
• Pro-active approach, quick learner and able to deliver on time;
• Creative skills, able to suggest innovative ideas;
• Both a team player and able to work autonomously;
• Masters degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or similar;
• Knowledge or experience in customer service (1 to 3 years);
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools, including MailChimp, search engine optimisation and google analytics (or similar tools);
• Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
• Excellent written and spoken business English, ideally mother tongue (additional languages a plus);
• Background in Environmental issues (via training, professional experience or volunteering) is a plus.
Paid Internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) for a 6
months period, renewable once
This internship may lead to permanent employment, based on
For more information about this job and/or the company please
contact Monica Aldea, at: +32 2 230 37 00
Please use the online form to submit your application: Applications
received outside the online system will not be taken into