Interested in working on exciting projects in the environmental field, as part of a dynamic, international team in Brussels?
shecco is a market accelerator for the introduction of climate friendly technologies providing market development, publishing and events management services worldwide. Our mission is to bring these technologies faster to the market in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as soon as possible and thereby “sustaining our atmosphere”. We especially focus on helping our partners worldwide to introduce sustainable solutions for the Heating, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R) industries. shecco’s team is located in Brussels, Berlin, Tokyo and New York.
To reinforce its Media team, shecco is recruiting a Marketing & Sales Assistant.
Estimated start date: August 2016.
This position entails a mixture of communication, sales and administrative tasks, requiring a personality with a flexible and positive mindset. Occasional international travel to meet partners and customers is required.
The Marketing & Sales assistant will support the shecco media department, strengthening our Partnership program and customer relations. This will include all aspects of sales organisation and prospecting including researching new potential leads, updating different websites managed by shecco via a Content Management System (CMS), contacting new sales leads, drafting Partnership proposals, preparing and executing e-mail campaigns, advertisement booking for our magazines, as well as customer requests.The Marketing & Sales assistant will be involved in the management of over 150 corporate Partners, for our different websites dedicated to natural refrigerants (www.R744.com, www.hydrocarbons21.com, www.ammonia21.com and www.R718.com) as well as our Accelerate magazines. Occasionally, the Marketing and Sales Assistant will also draft content for the different websites and publications and offer on site support for sales, in conferences and events, with partners and potential customers. Moreover, he/she will report regularly on the trends of visits to the different websites and publications managed by shecco.
- Strong interest in environmental issues
- Must be eager and determined in sales
- Excellent drafting skills
- Sociable, ‘people’ person
- Very organised, analytical and systematic with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent multitasking capabilities, under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Strong customer and service oriented
- Pro-active approach, quick learner and able to deliver on time
- Creative skills, able to suggest innovative ideas
- Both a team player and able to work autonomously
- Masters degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or similar
- Knowledge or experience in sales and customer service (1 to 3 years)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools, including MailChimp, search engine optimisation and google analytics (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent written and spoken business English, ideally mother tongue (additional languages a plus)
- Background in Environmental issues (via training, professional experience or volunteering) is a plus
- Paid Internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) for a 6 months period, renewable once
- This internship may lead to permanent employment, based on excellent performance
For more information about this job and/or the company please contact Monica Aldea, at: +32 2 230 37 00
Please use the online form to submit your application: Applications received outside the online system will not be taken into consideration.